Investment grade energy audits identify and quantify sustainability initiatives – and are an essential starting point for increasing building performance and increased energy efficiency. Energy audits provide building owners with a road-map of their asset infrastructure, energy usage and costs.
Why get an Energy Audit?
To reduce energy costs, a building owner or user must:
- Know how existing equipment and processes are impacting energy costs
- Know which changes will most effectively increase cash flow and savings
Better Audit, Better Results
Our energy audits stand out and deliver more value:
- Experienced – we’ve audited millions of square feet across hundreds of commercial buildings
- Unbiased – we don’t represent a product manufacturer, installer, or utility
- Comprehensive – our audits include energy efficiency, renewable energy, water, and waste
- Actionable – we present findings in financial terms that business managers understand, and can execute the work from start-to-finish